诗昆论坛【诗昆艺苑】【快雨堂】 → Top of the world (卡朋特乐队)

共有3306人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:Top of the world (卡朋特乐队)

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
传言玉女
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:侠之大者 帖子:1200 积分:9010 威望:0 精华:1 注册:2004/8/22 21:22:40
Top of the world (卡朋特乐队)  发帖心情 Post By:2003/1/22 20:05:38 [只看该作者]

[这个贴子最后由传言玉女在 2003/01/22 08:08pm 编辑]

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
传言玉女
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:侠之大者 帖子:1200 积分:9010 威望:0 精华:1 注册:2004/8/22 21:22:40
  发帖心情 Post By:2003/1/22 20:13:05 [只看该作者]

[这个贴子最后由传言玉女在 2003/01/22 08:16pm 编辑]

Such a feeling‘s coming over me
There is a wonder in most everything i see
not a cloud in the sky got the  sun in my eyes
and i won’t be surprised if it‘s a dream
everything i want the world to be is now coming true especially for me
and the reason is clear it’s because you are here
you are the nearest thing to the heaven that i‘ve seen
i’m on the top of the world looking down on creation and the only expLanation I can find is the love that i‘ve found ever since you are around
your love’s put me at the top of the world
something in the wind has learn my name
and it‘s telling me that the things are not the same
in the leaves on the trees and the touch of the  brease  
there is a pleasing sense of happiness for me
there is only one wish on my mind
when this day is through i hope that i will find
that tomorrow will be just the same for you and me
all i need will be mine if you are here

回到顶部