诗昆论坛【诗昆艺苑】【快雨堂】 →   Jambalaya(on the bayou)(卡朋特乐队)

共有3429人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:   Jambalaya(on the bayou)(卡朋特乐队)

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
传言玉女
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:侠之大者 帖子:1200 积分:9010 威望:0 精华:1 注册:2004/8/22 21:22:40
  Jambalaya(on the bayou)(卡朋特乐队)  发帖心情 Post By:2003/1/22 20:44:05 [只看该作者]

[这个贴子最后由传言玉女在 2003/01/22 08:44pm 编辑]

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
传言玉女
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:侠之大者 帖子:1200 积分:9010 威望:0 精华:1 注册:2004/8/22 21:22:40
  发帖心情 Post By:2003/1/22 20:45:54 [只看该作者]

Good-bye Joe,he gotta go,me oh my oh.He gotta go,pole the piroguedown the bayou.His Yvonne the sweetest one,me oh my oh.Son of gun,we’ll have big fun on the bayou.
Thibodaux,Fontaineaux the plae is bussing.A kin-folk come to see Yvoone by the dozen.Dress in style the go hog wild,me oh my oh.Son of gun we’ll have big fun on the bayou.
Jambalaya and crawfish pie and fillet gumbo.Cause tonight,I’m gonna see my ma cher a mi-o.Pick guitar,fill fruit far and be gay-o,Son of gun we’ll have big fun on the bayou.
Settle down far from town get him a pirogue.And he’ll catch all the fish in the bayou.Swap his mon to buy Yvonne what she need-o.Son of gun we’ll have big fun on the bayou

回到顶部